Wednesday, July 23, 2008

LATEST UPDATE..

Assalamualaikum w.b.t...
I would like to thank to all of u for supporting my blog...i'm still new in online bussiness..so any suggestion is very much appreciated...i'm so sorry for giving only one option for payment..currently, i only have CIMB acc..my Maybank acc is inactive..a.k.a 'xde keluar masuk duit'...hehee...so it's hard for me to check duit yang masuk..maybank2u pun xtau dah apa acc nye..i'm still working on it..so sabar ye..
Ok..to those yg dah order..i akan update on my blog bila u dah bayar n tracking number once i've sent out ur time..
Until now..this is latest update:
1)Iz_za
RM68-Paid (22/7/08)
Tracking No: LX381706117MY (sent on 23/7/08)
2)Hamba Allah(anda tau siapa anda..;))
RM225-Paid (23/7/08)
3)Lana@Lara_croft
RM139-Paid (23/7/08)
4)Comel_manja
RM80-Paid (23/7/08)
So yang dah bayar hari ni..InsyaAllah kalau xde aral melintang..esok i pos yer..by Friday InsyaAllah sampai..TQ so muc..;)

No comments: