Thursday, July 31, 2008

SWATCH

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,
How are u guys today?I'm still adjusting myself with replying a lots of emails..haih..for those who is still waiting for my reply..please be patient k..i will do it as soon as possible..last two days, my long lost friend..AZIE..(u must be smiling when u're reading this)asking me to do a swatch for MAC Hug Me lipstick...so Azie..here it is..i'm doing this specially for u..
****PIC IS TAKEN UNDER NATURAL LIGHT****
MY LIPS : QUITE PIGMENTED, PRIMED WITH VASELINE
Photobucket
MAC HUG ME (lustre finish)
Photobucket
HUG ME WITH MAC MONEY HONEY DAZZLEGLASS
Photobucket
MAC HUG ME WITH MAC CULTURED LIPGLASS
I thought it would be nice to post up some of my lipstick collection too..
Photobucket
MAC BRAVE (satin finish)
Photobucket
BOBBI BROWN UBER BEIGE
Photobucket
BOBBI BROWN CLAY MATTE STAIN
Photobucket
BOBBI BROWN TULLE
Photobucket
BOBBI BROWN BROWN
The swatch below done specially for sis azuwa..
Photobucket
BOBBI BROWN SANDWASHED PINK
Photobucket
BOBBI BROWN SANDWASHED PINK WITH BOBBI BROWN PETAL LIPGLOSS

No comments: